Who we are!
Grease Monkey Games (Formerly League Of Monkeys) was established in 2013 and consists of over 35 talented artists, developers, designers, marketers, UI / UX and producers based in our Brunswick studio, Melbourne and across the world. Founder and Managing Director Arran Potter has a rich heritage of experience in creating visual effects and video games, working on high profile commercials and films dating back to the early2000s. After moving from a contract based company to solely developing original IP games in2014, our games have been downloaded more than 45 Million times from people all over the world.
Who you are!
A Mid/Senior texture artist who has existing experience working on high quality / realistic games and is responsible for texturing a variety of assets, predominantly hard surface (cars and parts)that will be integrated into our exciting new motorsport project!
Before applying for this position, please take a moment to check out our current Torque Drift social media channels and have a play of Torque Drift on the app store or on PC to see what we’re all about!
● Works independently and with production team (VFX Supervisor, Texture Supervisor,Look Dev Supervisor) at an advanced level to execute the desired look of complicatedCG models, including complex creatures and/or hard surface models, including ships,real world vehicles and environments.
● Participates as a team member in determining various design solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis.
● Mentors Junior and mid level Artists.
● Maintains or exceeds consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
● Strong Substance Painter and Substance Designer Skills
● Solid understanding of procedural texturing techniques
● Solid understanding of pbr workflow
● Excellent eye for detail and interpreting reference.
● Traditional drawing and painting skills
● Zbrush Skills
● An understanding of material management and shader efficiency
Negotiable based on experience.
To apply please contact Jobs@GreaseMonkeyGames.com with "texture artist" in the subject with a resume and showreel.
Grease Monkey Games (Formerly League Of Monkeys) was established in 2013 and consists of over 20 talented artists, developers, designers, UI / UX and producers based in our Brunswick studio in Melbourne.
Founder and CEO Arran Potter has a rich heritage of experience in creating visual effects and video games, working on high profile commercials and films dating back to the early 2000s. After moving from a contract based company to solely developing original IP games in 2014, our games have been downloaded more than 45 Million times from people all over the world.
We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.
We’re always striving to create the best workplace for our employees possible including:
Inclusive and creative environment where everyone gets a say. (No matter your experience level or department)